The fleet group will as soon as once more descend on Silicon Valley Nov. 11th of September for the 2022 Fleet Ahead Convention. What does the long run maintain for fleets? Take a look at the complete agenda, seminars, and audio system on the web site.
Delivered to you by the publishers of Automotive Fleet, Authorities Fleet, Heavy Obligation Trucking, and Work Truck, Fleet Ahead Convention (FFC) is designed to supply fleets a path ahead on electrification, linked automobiles, autonomous expertise, last-mile and shared mobility, next-generation telematics, and extra.
FFC won’t solely ship the big-picture methods and market insights which are shaping the way forward for fleet, the convention can even present cutting-edge instruments and techniques that fleet operators can implement tomorrow to make their fleets extra environment friendly.
And after a two-year hiatus, Fleet Security Convention (FSC) returns to an in-person format together with FFC.
Now in its eleventh 12 months, FSC is designed particularly for fleet, threat, and security professionals with the purpose to cut back driver distraction, restrict fleet legal responsibility, and improve security tradition general. Attendees pays one registration payment to entry each occasions.
Massive Image Keynotes
As a part of a mixed agenda, FFC and FSC will every convene a gap keynote on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
Ed Peper, U.S. vice chairman of Normal Motors Fleet, will ship the FFC keynote deal with and will probably be joined onstage by Michelle Calloway, director of OnStar Enterprise Options, and Steve Hornyak, chief income officer for BrightDrop. The trio will focus on the evolving mannequin for fleet electrification.
Bruce Landsberg, vice chairman of the Nationwide Transportation Security Board (NTSB), will ship the FSC opening keynote.
In “NTSB Evaluation: Crash Causes, Options, and the Future,” Landsberg will draw on NTSB’s investigations of crashes and the board’s transportation security analysis to discover the hot-button points in roadway security right this moment.
Within the Thursday morning plenary session, Invoice Cawein, world expertise & integration supervisor for FedEx Specific, will sit down with convention chair Chris Brown to debate FedEx’s efforts to impress its fleet at scale, together with deploying the primary 150 all-electric supply automobiles from BrightDrop throughout Southern California.
Closing the convention on Friday morning are three separate “TEK Speak” keynotes to be delivered by OnStar’s Michelle Calloway, Geotab’s vice chairman of knowledge & analytics Mike Department, and Dakota Semler, cofounder and CEO of electrical truck maker Xos.
FFC Seminar Highlights
FFC seminars will emphasize electrification and infrastructure, although linked automobiles, carbon discount methods, ESG, and autonomous automobile security, and different subjects can even come into focus.
- Fleet managers from Genentech and GSK will discover classes discovered on constructing out charging infrastructure, in-fleeting new EV fashions, and educating drivers in “Massive-Scale Fleet Electrification: Trailblazers’ Discussion board.”
- In ‘Calculating TCO for EV Fleets,” audio system from Black E-book and Electrification Coalition will current information and evaluation on EV wholesale values, masking developments in remarketing, quantity, lease penetration, and regional concerns.
- In “Fleets & ESG: Greater than Electrification,” audio system from Wheels Donlen, Utilimarc, and Booster will focus on fleets’ roles within the larger company mandate of social accountability and integrity.
- Audio system from Navistar, Volta Vehicles, EAVX, Work Truck Options, and Collectively for Safer Roads will dive into how aerodynamics, ergonomics, security, cab imaginative and prescient, and expertise functions will combine into “The Truck of the Future.”
- In “Is Autonomy Actually Protected? How Will We Know?” audio system from Plus, Kodiak AI, Udelv, and Nuro will focus on the regulatory and coverage panorama within the U.S. for the protected deployment of automated industrial automobiles.
FSC Seminar Highlights
FSC seminars will provide professional insights from leaders in fleet security who will share cutting-edge schooling to create safer fleets.
- In “How NYC Leverages Information for a Safer Fleet,” audio system from New York Metropolis’s municipal fleet — the most important within the U.S. — and Geotab will produced measurable security good points by harvesting and deciphering collision and different telematics information.
- In “Is Your Security Coverage Modernized?” a fleet supervisor from Roche will be part of a consultant from RTA to debate new points affecting your fleet security coverage and ways in which mitigate legal responsibility and maintain your drivers as protected as attainable.
- “Driving in a World of Distractions, Impairment, and Rage” will collect audio system from Roche, Driving Dynamics, and Wheels Donlen to research the drastic rise in collisions and fatalities after which introduce cutting-edge strategies round driver engagement and behavioral enchancment.
- “Driver Distraction: What Does the Information Say?” will dig right into a examine by Virginia Tech’s Transportation Institute to uncover distracted driving incidences by sort, time, and frequency of behaviors earlier than these harmful occasions, together with cellular phone use, drowsiness, different in-cab distractions, and exterior occasions.
Expo & Car Interplay
The 2022 FSC and FFC agenda additionally contains an expanded alternatives for attendees to drive and expertise new automobiles, mingle with product specialists, and perceive security applied sciences behind the wheel in a big, interactive out of doors area.
On Wednesday afternoon, attendees can work together with passenger automobiles, vehicles, and vans and specialists from these automakers. On Thursday afternoon, attendees will be capable to drive and experience alongside in lots of these automobiles.
As well as, be part of us two lunches, two breakfasts, and a number of networking breaks through which attendees can work together with vendor representatives at tabletop shows.
A tailgating get together will convene on Thursday afternoon, through which attendees are inspired to put on their favourite sports activities attire.
Security Awards Return
FSC additionally brings again two awards shows to in-person codecs.
Along side Automotive Fleet, the American Automotive Leasing Affiliation (AALA) will current the Fleet Security Award to a fleet or threat supervisor whose management and innovation have enhanced the protection of fleet drivers and most people.
As properly, Heavy Obligation Trucking can even bestow its Security & Compliance award, which acknowledges trucking executives who’ve demonstrated excellence in fleet security. Each awards will probably be introduced on Friday morning earlier than the closing keynotes.
Convention Registration Open
Registration for the mixed Fleet Ahead and Fleet Security Conferences, going down on the Santa Clara Marriott Nov. 11th of September, is open now.
“Spanning three days and 30 instructional seminars in addition to quite a few networking alternatives to work together with cutting-edge leaders in fleet, this 12 months’s mixed Fleet Ahead and Fleet Security Conferences will ship to attendees probably the most worth but,” mentioned Chris Brown, convention chair. “Be part of us in November and register right this moment.”