NAFA Fleet Administration Affiliation introduced on Sept. 22 that its newly fashioned governance physique, the CAFM Fee, convened for the primary time in Washington, D.C. this week. NAFA approved the creation of the CAFM Fee in April of this yr to independently oversee all issues associated to the Licensed Automotive Fleet Supervisor (CAFM) and ancillary Licensed Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS) credentials.
With NAFA’s dedication to business certification, the CAFM Fee will spearhead additional development, validation, and credibility of the CAFM credential for fleet managers, fleet business professionals, and their employers, in keeping with the announcement. In its position, the fee will set up the requirements, content material, and working insurance policies of the CAFM credential, adapting and evolving the requirements of efficiency excellence for fleet professionals usually to maintain the relevancy, high quality, and excessive expectations of worth.
Accepted by the NAFA board of administrators earlier this yr, the inaugural slate serving on the CAFM Fee contains business specialists. “These commissioners will present invaluable experience and can play an important position in guiding the evolution of the fleet business’s gold-standard credential in alignment with evolving nationwide and worldwide credentialing business greatest practices,” NAFA President Ray Brisby, CAFM commented. “That is an thrilling time within the development of this legacy program.”
2022-2023 CAFM Commissioners embody:
- Larissa Clinard, CAFM (Chair), Director of Fleet and Logistics, J. F. Ahern Co., Fond du Lac, WI
- Michael Braband, CAFM, Fleet Administrator, Tempo Suburban Bus, Arlington Heights, IL
- Brett Bridges, CAFM, Director of Communications & Shopper Companies, BBL Fleet, Pittsburgh, PA
- Tiffany Duran, CAFM, Company Fleet Analyst, Erie Insurance coverage, Erie, PA
- Josephine Foley, CAFM, Supervisor of Security & Fleet, Sullivan Tire, Taunton, MA
- Jonathan Ford, CAFM, Fleet Division Supervisor, Metropolis of Orlando, Orlando, FL
- James McElheney, CAFM, Director, Division of Normal Companies, Metropolis of Newport Information, Newport Information, VA
- Bradley Northup, CAFM, Public Works Superintendent, Metropolis of Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA
- Parthiban Parasuraman, CAFM, Fleet Supervisor, Telecon Inc, Oshawa, ON
- Marie Pepper, CAFM, Director, Shopper Success, LeasePlan USA, Alpharetta, GA
- Peggy Schuette, CAFM, NAM Fleet Chief, Suez Plato, MN
The Licensed Automotive Fleet Supervisor credential is a fleet business credential for dedicated professionals who’ve demonstrated the big selection of information important to handle fleet operations. At the moment, there are greater than 500 lively CAFM designees from throughout the USA, Canada, UAE, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Egypt, and the Cayman Islands. Monster.com named the CAFM credential as “one of many prime 10 for wage development,” citing that CAFMs earn a mean of 27% greater than non-certified fleet professionals.
NAFA added that these all in favour of serving on the CAFM Fee in 2024 or past can contact [email protected] or reply to the following name for volunteers for consideration.